Blood Pressure is simply the pressure the blood exerts on the blood vessel when the heart pumps blood.
High Blood Pressure is also called Hypertension. It’s a condition whereby the pressure the blood exerts on the blood vessel when the heart pumps blood is consistently too high. The Normal Blood pressure is about 120/80. When the pressure increases to 140/90 and above,the condition becomes hypertensive.The Exact cause of High Blood Pressure is not Known Yet.
It is a Multi factorial Defect as a lot of conditions contribute to High blood Pressure.
Some Causes of High Blood Pressure
- Genetics- individual whose parents are hypertensive as a chance of been Hypertensive too. This doesn’t guarantee that individual will be hypertensive though,as research as showed that individual who detects from other factors that can cause hypertension often live a good life.
- Obesity- Individuals with high body fat have been known to be hypertensive. This is no clear reasons yet,but high body fat is done to be a grooming ground for different Terminal ailments. It is advisable that individual that ate hypertension should watch their diets and stay away from high calorie foods.
- ***STAY OBESE FREE NOW! CLICK HERE TO LOSE THAT WEIGHT WITHIN 7DAYS***
- Older Age- The more we age,the more we tend to be susceptible to hypertension. Cardiac functions tend to deteriorate with Ageing. This is why majority of hypertensive patients are old people. Once you are getting close to 40. It is advisable to always visit the physician and check your blood pressure routinely.
- Chronic Kidney Diseases- Problems with the renal system often affect the cardiac function. Individual with renal problems should stick to medications and have a strict diets.
- Smoking- Even the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young. That’s not to talk about the different kind of ailments smokers are liable to Diabetes and Cancer inclusive.
- Excessive Alcohol intake
- Lack of Physical Exercise
Visit the Physician for consultation and Check your blood pressure routinely as Prevention is better than cure.